1. Keep their hands busy. Create, create and create again.
2, Why Not?
Fly a Kite!
Play in the rain!
3. Don’t be afraid to try something different.
4. Aim for depth! Mastery over memory!
5. Life skills matter.
6. Pay it forward. Always find ways to bless others.
7. Charity begins at home.
8. Discuss relevant national/global issues.
9. Prioritize Character.
10. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. Through the Bible and Bible-base material, teach the kids the value of prayer and reading of His word on a daily basis. As Christians, we all need to know God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit so we may live the fruitful lives we were called to have to reflect our Maker.
Hope these help your homeschool journey!
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.