Oh, I missed creating these lists.
The Fab Finds posts are generally anything and everything I find in life that brings renewed inspiration and joy! They can come in various forms from experiences to people, from scenes to things!
Let me share with you what has made it to the Fab Find list lately.
1. 52 Weeks with Jesus
I got this book from the Philippine Christian Book Store in CCF Center in Fontera Verde. It has really deepened my knowledge and experience of Jesus andtruly ignited my quiet time !
2. A New Hobby
I began dabbling with calligraphy last year but didnt really have the time to seriously practice. However, in my course of being exposed to the beauty of the written word, I have seen more forms of the written word: brush pen writing !
3. A New Family Sport –
Thanks to self defense/boxing teacher, Patrick Alvarez (@pat_alvarez0771), we are now bonding with our teens in a new way. Of course, I had to have pink hand wraps!
4. Home Stuff in Starmall Alabang Home Section:
I had a chance to visit the home section of Starmall Alabang’s top floor( Our sons have been having Sunday basketball games there for the past 3 months) and I was really thrilled to see a lot of pretty and reasonably priced stuff. Reasonable and inexpensive, for the win. Christmas Shopping na! ( That’s one of things I do to destress December. All year round, I try to pick stuff here and there as Christmas gifts so come December, though I fail at times, I always dream of just slowly and creatively wrapping with hot chocolate and cookies! (Haha, it is ok to dream right? ) Kulang nalang cold weather, snow and layers of thick clothing… and ok, a lit fireplace.
5. Water/Sand Table in Wilcon Home Depot near Skyway entrance in Alabang
This brought back a lot of memories as I remembered all the water and sand fun I’ve had with our 4 children. It made me check out these photos from his scrapbook.
We got this as a gift for our 2 year old Vince and boy, did we have so much fun with it? Lots of memories all the way up to our youngest Gino. Imagination turned this table into a farm, a sea, a raging sea, a beach, and even a Dinosaur land!
6. Children and Outdoor Play
No words needed. Just stare.
7. An Easier Way to Head to Makati from Alabang and back via the P2P (Point to Point) Makati-Alabang Bus Route!
BFF Candy and I and our homeschooled ( Sophia is now in a regular school) daughters took this ever so convenient and efficient bus to Makati from Alabang and back for a much awaited (and needed) mommy and daughter bonding! We boarded in Alabang Town Center near the Parking Lot (Red Ribbon side) and were dropped in Mercury Drug in Greenbelt 1 ( near Zara Driveway). The trip took 25 minutes!
8. A Worth it Book- All About the Philippines , available at National Book Store, Aura!
9. Marquesa de Chocolate in Terry’s Bistro, Pasong Tamo! Yummiest Mousse/Cake/Icecream!
10. A New Option for Healthy, Filipino Food: Real Food, Molito, Alabang
I haven’t not been able to try a whole lot of stuff but the Kale Chips and Bottled Fish are really good! For more detailed experience of this store, check this out.
11. Adding greens and succulents to our coffee table!
12. Raya’s Latest Art Works!
13. New Friends from the Homeschooling Community. Thank you Educating For Life (Mariel Uyquiengco, Michelle Padrelanan and Rosanne Unson) for bringing homeschoolers together in always a fun, organized and relaxing way!
** Apologies, I can’t seem to figure out why some photos when seen on the smartphone are not right side up.
Jeremiah 29: 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.